We would love to hear your voice on basrijksen.com!
Here are the guidelines to submit a guest post.
- The post should fit the theme of this site, which is Jesus Christ and His finished work (the message of Grace). This includes God’s nature, identity, freedom, intimacy with God, fruitful living, healing the sick, law versus grace and sin & forgiveness. I will consider other topics, but look around and get a feel for the site before writing.
- The length should be between 100-600 words, though a long-list type topic might need more space.
- Submit your post in English.
- Include a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include up to two links in it (e.g. a link to your blog if you have one).
- Send a personal or family photo.
- No need to include a photo for the posts. That’ll be done for you.
- Posts should be unique and previously unpublished.
- Give your post a header that will make readers want to read it.
- Use subheadings in the post body. Use short paragraphs. And the use of (numerical) bullet points also makes the post easier to read.
- If possible, include a link or two to a relevant post from basrijksen.com.
- You may include one or two relevant links to other sites on the internet.
- You may link back to relevant posts in your blog.
- If possible, include a conclusion and end with a question in order to promote reader interaction.
- I reserve the right to edit/reformat content as appropriate (i.e. grammar, spelling, add internal links to other posts on basrijksen.com).
- I may not accept all submissions, so please do not be offended. I will contact you once the post is approved or not.
- I retain the right to use your guest post in future eBooks and other products.
Send an email to bas (at) basrijksen.com to submit your post.
Thanks for your involvement in spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ and His finished work!