Clarity reveals beauty and brings freedom — Bas Rijksen
The purpose of this blog is:
- To make a lasting impact in the world together with a like-minded community.
- To share about God’s unconditional love and grace in order to help Christians live from their divine identity, walk in confidence and operate in God’s supernatural power.
- To question everything that is not in line with Jesus Christ and His finished work in the cross.
- To expose traditions of men, doctrines of devils, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of Christ.
- To encourage Christians to think for themselves, study the Word and receive personal revelation instead of blindly accepting what traditions of man have told them.
- To build a platform for dialogue, learning, launching e-books and offer training.
- To offer resources and a pool of speakers who live and teach based on Christ and His finished work.
The purpose of this blog is not:
- To tell you what is true. The Holy Spirit leads us into all truth, not me. Yet, He uses me.
- To question the motives or character of people who hold beliefs that I question.
- To make you dependent on my insights or beliefs. We depend on the indwelling Spirit.
- To have you agree with everything I write and say. Everyone has flaws in their views and beliefs, myself included. Nobody has it all together. Only Jesus does. Therefore, we look and listen to Him for answers.
Have you received your FREE Grace Over Grind e-Book yet? It reveals 101 simple comparisons between a law mindset and a grace mindset to prevent condemnation and live in joyful freedom! Click here to get your copy for free.
Grace and peace,