Here are 10 reasons to subscribe to my e-mail list today:
1. You will be inspired by receiving a massive dose of life-giving grace.
2. You are the first to know. Email subscribers learn about new articles, products and video courses before Facebook/Twitter followers.
3. You don’t run the risk to miss out on updates, interviews, book reviews and special offers.
4. You get quality content which only subscribers receive. Much content is not shared on Social Media, but only with those who subscribe.
5. You will be the first one to be informed when I’m releasing a new product and you’ll be the first in line to be able join any of the video-based training courses I’ll be offering.
6. You are participating in the Grace revolution that’s sweeping across the globe setting many free from the yoke of dead works. You gain knowledge about the finished work of Jesus that in turn equips you to set others free.
7. You’ll be be informed about anything that’s happing on my blog. After signing up you don’t have to worry about remembering to come back to visit.
8. You can unsubscribe any time.
9. Your email is save. I hate spam as much as you do.
10. You are the first to know when Grace Gaze Academy opens!
Sign up now over at Grace Gaze, by CLICKING HERE.
Here’s what people are saying:
I struggled with guilt and condemnation because I thought I didn’t measure up in God’s eyes and that He wasn’t happy with me. Bas taught me that everything between God and me is OK because of who I am in Christ. Now I live from a place of internal rest because I am no longer occupied if I do the right or the wrong thing but merely with who God made me to be. This enabled to share my emotions and be more open to my wife. I am also more productive in my job because I am not consumed with my false identity any more. And I have confidence to share the Gospel because I realize that it’s the-almost-to-good-to-be-true-news. – Wouter van Oostrom, the Netherlands
I used to believe that I had to perform a certain way for God to accept and like me. If I sinned, He was angry and I had to apologize to restore the relationship. Bas’ teaching helped me to see that my relationship with God is based on Jesus’ relationship with God because Jesus stepped in for me as me. Now I enjoy relationship with God not based on my performance even though I make mistakes. I live more holy and righteous than ever before by living from my divine identity. I don’t struggle with sin any more – I live totally free. And I see healing and miracles because it flows from the finished work and not my efforts. – Phil Hunt, Aruba
Because I’ve heard lots of religious teaching I was very confused and often wondered, “There must be more then this to the Christian life.” And, “This is not the Gospel that makes me glad and that I want to share with the world.” After hearing Bas’ teaching I thought: “Finally someone who made it simple!” This teaching dismantled the confusion and confirmed what I knew deep down all along. I am not a leaking vessel in need for continuous infilling but I am a complete new creation who already received the fullness of God. The result is that I’m able to look to the world with grace so I’m not judging and condemning people any more. And instead of having the fear that my fellowship with God can be broken, I’m aware that I remain His child and that I’m 24/7 in His presence. That gives peace and freedom! – Peter Vrooland, the Netherlands
Subscribe now and receive all the benefits listed above, by CLICKING HERE.
I’m looking forward to journey together with you.